Thursday, July 7, 2011

Akashic Records: Case Studies of Past Lives

Find out who you really are; you are more than this one lifetime, you are multiple lives!!

To contact Lois for a reading: loisjeanette@gmail.com

This book is available on Kindle and Amazon.com.

Lois Wetzel does Akashic Records Readings, and has been doing them since 1991. She was given the Akashic Records in a dream by a Luminous Being in the mid-1980's. Wondering why she was given access to these sacred records, she was told she had earned this right in prior lifetimes.

Here is the story of the first Akashic Records Reading she ever did. Lois explains,

"Bruce was a Reiki/massage client who had been referred to me by a local chiropractor. Bruce came to me in about 1991. While I was working on him, seemingly out of the blue, he asked if I could do past life readings. Immediately as he asked it, I knew I could. Somehow this data had been downloaded to me without my realizing it.

So I did a reading for him, since he asked for it, and did one right on the spot. I closed my eyes, and utilizing certain symbols I already knew in a new way, I was able to open his Akashic Records and easily see one particular lifetime that was relevant for him in that moment. It was like a movie playing in my head, as I watched the movie, I narrated for Bruce. His eyes were closed, too. Bruce was in the process of getting a divorce from a woman who was leaving him, and he did not understand why she was going. She had a young son to whom he had become very attached, and his sorrow at losing both of them was deep.

The past life I saw was in Ancient Egypt, and Bruce was a slave master who fell in love with a slave. This old love had come back in this current lifetime as his wife, Jenny. He had got her pregnant in the past life, and knew this would spell trouble for both of them. He arranged safe passage via ship for her to another land, where she could to start over. Due to heavy family obligations, he could not join her. In the dark of the night they were rushing down a pier toward a boat. As I described this, I noticed that the pier was made of a strange building material. Lashed together underfoot were stalks of what looked like bamboo. I commented that the pier was made of an odd material when Bruce, whose eyes were also closed, remarked that it looked strange to him too, like bamboo or something. Imagine my shock that Bruce also saw bamboo when I had not yet said what the odd material was! It was then, in that first past life reading, that I realized without a doubt I was seeing something real, something I was not just making up. This was enormous for me. I am grateful to Bruce.

I finished the reading, which ended with Jenny and the baby she carried being killed, and Bruce being captured and imprisoned for breaking "slave relations protocols." He was injured in the process, in a manner similar to the injury for which he had come to see me for treatment. He had a wound to the hip, and got hit on the head very hard. In this lifetime he had fallen off a roof while installing cable, and had received almost the exact same injuries.

Whatever or whomever was allowing me to read the Akashic Records was also explaining things to me at the same time. They explained the point of knowing about Bruce's past life in Egypt; they still explain things to me as I go along in the reading. Here was the point of the past life between Bruce and Jenny in Egypt. It was important for Bruce to let Jenny and his son go this time, and start over somewhere else, because she had not been able to do that in the past life, and in none of her subsequent lives had she achieved independence. She still had a soul longing to complete this task of leaving him and standing on her own two feet, which she had never done in the current lifetime. She had always been taken care of by a father or husband, and needed to learn independence. Bruce was also supposed to stay in contact with the boy, who thought of him as a father, and who had been his unborn son in the past life in Egypt. Knowing this made it easier for Bruce to let go of Jenny. When he told her about the reading, it helped her be okay with allowing Bruce to stay in touch with her son. She was already inclined to do that, but could not understand why until she heard about the past life, which resonated with her as well. She felt it was true, and that it explained a lot. In many ways, knowing about this past life had a healing effect upon all three of them."

A past life reading is far easier to assimilate than a hypnotic past life regression, which re-traumatizes the client many times because in a regression the client is forced to re-live the experience. If the un-integrated material is related to trauma, as it often is, the client may experience the pain of the trauma all over again. This does not happen with an Akashic Records reading. Many times past lives are the source of unreasonable fears, phobias, and problems in our lives, and getting a reading can heal that. They can also be explanations for why we have certain feelings for others, shed light on our issues with others, as well as clarify why we have certain inexplicable gifts and talents. These readings can also explain many of the karmic issues you need to resolve in this lifetime in order to facilitate your own spiritual evolution.

If you would like to learn about your own past lives and your reasons for incarnating this time, you can request a reading from Lois. From three to six lifetimes will be covered in a past life reading, depending upon The Guardians of the Akashic Records and your own Guides' wishes for you. She can do the reading at a distance, if you email or mail her a photo. She will send you an audio recording of the reading in an email. You can listen to the reading as many times as you like. The cost is $250.00 for a reading.

HotPinkLotus.com
is Lois' primary website.

You can email Lois Wetzel to arrange an appointment to get an Akashic Records Reading: lois@hotpinklotus.com If not now, when?

No comments:

Post a Comment