Thursday, May 3, 2012

Mankind's TRUE History

 Mankind is Ignoring the Obvious!

 It seems like my own questioning about our human origins began in the early 1980s when I realized, while sitting on a bench in the Ancient Egyptian art section of the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City, that I could hear and feel some kind of mechanism constantly emitting a steady frequency. This bench faced a large barrier made of glass in the Egyptian art section, which was located in the basement at that time. Oddly, however,no one else around me could hear or feel it. But I could; I was sure of that. Back then I was an agnostic, so I did not think for a moment it was any kind of spiritual sound or frequency. It had to be a machine of some kind, I felt certain. I still believe that is what it was.

In childhood I was a singer and performer in musicals, therefore I had some training in music and attributed my ability to hear the frequency to that. Whatever the sound was, it made me feel peaceful and quite happy. I did not want to leave. The person I was travelling with was not interested in remaining there, so I had to leave sooner than I wanted to go. I dreamed all night of ways to get behind that glass and discover what was emitting those frequencies. Of course, I could not really do that, but I profoundly longed to connect with the source. Ever since then, I have been certain that there once were ancient technologies we have no clue about which were far more enduring and powerful than any technology we currently have.

Over the ensuing years I have learned that there are hundreds, perhaps thousands, of similar oddities, like the coins with markings we cannot read dug up many years ago in North America from hundreds of feet down while a farmer was digging a well for water. Or the machines with complicated gears found on the floor of the sea which are over 400,000 years old. These kinds of things are placed on museum shelves in basements or storage areas and marked as anomalous, meaning, "we don't know what this is, so to heck with it--just shelve it." Such objects do not fit into the current paradigm of how long mankind has been on this swirling ball of minerals called Earth, and so are ignored. But I know in my gut that they tell a story. I believe that the story is about to be reclaimed by humanity, and that when that happens, we will begin to awaken from a deep slumber. We will begin to realize who we really are. And that will be a magnificent day.

As many of you know, I occasionally have telepathic conversations with "Extra-dimensional Beings" and what they tell me is that absolutely all of us are the product of genetic engineering; by that they mean all the beings on all the planets and stars in the Universe. That is how we all evolve, under careful supervision and with assistance from those more evolved than we, but with minimal interference. We have been visited repeatedly by those from other planets and stars. We solve our own problems, but get evolutionary boosts via genetic engineering from time to time. Occasionally they will show up and teach something important like how to make fire or how to plant crops, if it seems that we need to know these things at that point in our evolution. They also tell me that we have been on this planet as a race of beings for over five-hundred thousand years. We go through very long up cycles followed by very long down cycles. That is also what I see when I do Akashic Records readings as well. So I believe it is important to keep an open mind and investigate the anomalies, the oddities, and those things that other people scream loudly cannot be what they obviously are because what they are does not fit within their paradigm.

Along those lines are the Bosnian Pyramids. Interestingly, I met Dr. Osmanagic, modern-day discoverer of the Bosnian Pyramids, when I was asked to open the Akashic Records for a study in preparation for a book on the uses of ancient sites around the planet. At that time I told him (while in trance) that there would be a beam of energy coming out the top of the Pyramid of the Sun. He recently told me that it was because of learning this information that he took scientists and measuring devices up to the top of the pyramid and discovered a beam of energy actually was being emitted. It is about twelve and a half feet, or 4.5 metres across, and the frequency is twelve mega-hertz, the exact frequency that will lower the blood-brain barrier in humans. We still do not know why it is set at that frequency, but it is. The glaring implication is, of course, that there is yet again ancient technology operating there. Human beings can and have measured it with scientific instrumentation. It is somehow operating twelve thousand years after the pyramids fell out of usage by mankind and began to be covered up by soil as plants and animals died turning into soil. If that does not get you excited, I do not know what will.

No comments:

Post a Comment